Monday, May 25, 2009

Puzzle! lol

Out of curiousity n boredom, i took out the puzzle that my friend gave it to me and attempt to assemble it as fast as i can. It took me 6-7 freaking hours to fix it! Dengit!
However, when it is finally done, the sense of fulfillment and achievement made my day!
I documented the process :

Starting..
After 2 hours..


Another 2 hours



This morning!
By the way, today is the last of my 3 days holiday. It is also a public holiday because of memorial day in remembrance of soldiers/veterans who sacrificed for the country, in this case, United States. Didnt had much to do this weekend just chill at home. I will be going to Dallas, Texas on Thursday and Friday for a Lean Production training! Hope it wont be another boring seminar. LOL. The weather's getting hot.... Oh no! Summer!!

8 comments:

Cherfryn | Raisse..!!~ 虹♥╮ said...

nice puzzle^^

Phoebe woo said...

it is so annoying tt i cant find a way to contact u back after de call tt day!!

wat should i do?n i seriously think tt it is so weird Y DE DIGI NUM APPEARS!!

Eldrick Saw said...

Phoebe:Lol.. Yeah i expected. Didnt want to call you back so that you would miss me! :P
Hong: Thanks! LOL

Phoebe woo said...

omg u this horrible man..
u know i m a very CURIOUS person yet u r doing this to me..isykk i m angry dy!!
dont expect me to pick up ur calls anymore!!*geram*

Samantha Chow said...

eh i like the puzzle! :) btw wah new layout eh?

Eldrick Saw said...

Sam: Yeah new layout. How is it? Is it hard to read my blog? :) Thanks! I know it's nice but it takes perseverance and patient plus intelligence to assemble it! ahha
Phoebe: i am sure you will still pick up my phone if i call! haha. You're not so cruel one right?

Phoebe woo said...

YES I AM..
u r SO mean!!

Eldrick Saw said...

Awwww! Sorry Phoebe! :P