Sunday, May 17, 2009

Buffet King

I woke up at 930am today because there's a complimentary breakfast. When i get prepared and went down, the breakfast already ended! It is from 730 to 930am. What was that man! I didnt know that and when i was there at 945am, it was already empty. Only orange juice. Sigh..
So i came back to my room, read and watch tv and sleep until it was 1pm when i am ready to hunt for lunch. I went over to a chinese restaurant opposite of my hotel and it was closed on SundaY! Then i spotted another chinese buffet restaurant called "Buffet King" !! LOL.

I walked about 5 minutes over there and it was packed with people! When i walked in, the chinese people there spoke english with me until i heard them speaking chinese, then i started talking to them in chinese! The weird thing that i dont feel comfortable with is that they kept looking at me when i eat. Like they found their own people! LOL.

All of the sudden, there's one waitress who came over to my table like 3-4 times and asked where am i from, where am i working, what will i be doing after this 3 months, and the last question was......how old am i? hahahah! What the heck! So funny! Then at the end she asked for my email and cell phone number.. lol. She said just wanna make friends and stuffs.. LOL then she gave me hers as well.

When i was making payment, the guy there talked to me and asked why am i so young and work with Halliburton? He used to see people in the 30-s but not kid of my age working with HalliburtonN! haha. Dont know if that's a compliment or what?? haha.

Anyway, going to have dinner with Halliburton guys later at 6pm and i guess my housemate, Tim will be reaching here pretty soon! Gonna leave this awesome hotel and get back to reality of my job tomorrow. Wont be blogging so soon anymore! haha! Hope i could find the time to blog of my first day at work.. Till then...

2 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

noooooo u cant do that! (give ur num to random girls) I dont let!!!

Eldrick Saw said...

hahahah!! You care..? LOL