Saturday, May 16, 2009

KFC

After sleeping for 4 hours, i went down to buy my dinner. Once i walk down, the first thing i saw was KFC!! It was just right beside my hotel! awesome!LOL. After walking around and look around for 10 minutes, i couldnt resist the smell of KFC anymore and thus bought my dinner there. It was so freaking expensive! Bought a combo meal of 3 pieces of chicken costed 8 dollars man! I took it back to my hotel room and eat it while watching Harry Potter on the TV. :)

KFC here was not as good as in Malaysia's simply because they dont have thai chilli sauce at all! Restaurants here dont normally have chilli sauce. Only ketchups! Where would you eat KFC with ketchups man! It tasted awful. BUt well, i eat it without any sauce so it dont suck that bad! :)
Anyway, my roommate will be reaching here tomorrow. He will be driving from Indiana which is... 3 states away. He already started his journey today morning and will be reaching texas probably by now and will be up here tomorrow. Poor thing drive so far man.

That's the KFC beside my hotel on the right!
Awesome Life... :)

0 comments: