Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jamming Session!

Since Eldrick Saw's only sister want me to post more entry and also because i just had one fun activity, i am going to write about it now despite it's already 3am here! LOL.


After working out at Colvin this evening after my previous post, i went to Jonathan's house for dinner. While having my dinner, Courtney called and asked to see if we wanted to go to the church for some jamming (kinda) session which we wanted to do for a long time and Jonathan will be having his flight back to Malaysia tomorrow morning, we decided to shoot for it!

When i got home to prepare to go church, i realized my outer door was blown away by the strong wind! And this is the 3rd time is was blown off. I am sure the Univeristy Apartment Officer will blacklist our apartment prettty soon! LOL.

That's the one! haha!

Our jamming session was awesome! We played so many songs and i learn more beats and gets better with my drumming skill already! (Although still sucky) :( We played for about 3 hours! lol
Some photos were taken! We're such a pathetic group of kids! hahah!

What the heck! I am teaching drum man! haha

Acting Cool while Jonathan's concentrating. I was exhausted!!

We went home at 1am thinking that it is time to sleep but then Jonathan asked Courtney and Mio (another japanese girl) to come over to my house to hang out and have some drinks! They agreed!! They was hungry so i heat up some frozen food for them and we just chill until i saw a card game i just got it from one of my friend. It is "UNO BOMB" game which i used to play while i was in high school! I forgotten how to play the game and it wasnt as fun in the beginning 10 minutes cause we're trying to figure out how the game works. When i finally remembered, it was a blast!! We played sooo many rounds of it. Jonathan needed to pack him luggage but was attracted by the game until he doesnt want to go home until finally at 245am, he reluctantly said he need to go! hahah! Poor little kid! Anyway had a blast with these guys tonight! It was a fun night. Guess the next time hanging out with them will be during the Fall. Another 3 months time. Gonna miss them during the summer man! and also gonna miss the drum. :(

Showing off his muscle..?
LOL. That's me trying to serve my guests at home!

Guess it is time to bath and sleep ! Nudge me and talk to me in msn people! hahaha! :) Nights!
Anyway attached is one moment of us playing the instrument! lol. Enjoy!

0 comments: