Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank You God!

On Wednesday evening, after coming back from a tiring day, i receive a message that my mom was in the hospital. It was in such a sudden that i could not give any reactions. That particular msg is from my friend instead of from my family. What is wrong? i was thinking to myself. Could not get connected to home is the situation at that time. At night, after finally getting connected to my Brother, i asked him about it and he told me that nothing is wrong. Mom just fainted or something but everything is fine under the care of doctor. But still, i prayed! keep praying for the Lord to have HIS eyes upon our lovely mom. The next day, i chatted with my sis and my sis told me about mom and all of the sudden she said mom might be going for an operation. WTH..:(
i was shocked but later she said she is fine now, no operation is needed. On friday , that is this morning, Jermaine, my family friend actually msg me in msn telling me that mom's operation is a total success and she is doing super fine now. I am confuse yet, i could not care so much than to thank God for everything. My dad was worried of me but dad, if you are reading this, just to tell you that i am no more a little kid that needs everything from his dad, i have grown up and am a strong young man. :) I will remember of every piece of your advise and will never let you down dad. promise...

Just few minutes ago, my sis emailed me telling me how worried dad is so i decided to sent them an email immediately and also sent a sms back home asking them to come online. Later, my bro replied my email and told me the whole exact story about mom. My mom's breathing actually stopped during emergency ward and her life was totally in God's hand. It is that serious yet i only know it now. Mom only regain consciousness hours ago and am recovering well.

After reading the mail, i broke into tears. That is how great our God is. That is the power of prayers. Everything is possible for Him. This incident has allow us to grow as a family and also to grow to trust in out Lord Jesus Christ.

Mom, if you are in any chance reading this, just to tell you that i love you very much. God has love us very much too. He has lay his hand upon us and being by our side every moment. Do not get worried of me for i have God here with me and also i am no more a little baby. I am blessed to have you just like we're blessed to have our God to be with us. Love you so much...

Finally thank you God very much for his love to us. Thank you Lord.................

p/s: if you're reading this, i hope that you would take a minute to pray for my mom for her to recover rapidly and be healthy once again! That would be my only request if i would ever ask for one from you. Thank you so much and may God bless you always.....

1 comments:

Bernard said...

may your mom have a speedy recovery ya..