Thursday, August 7, 2008

ONE more week..

One more week is the time i have left in Malaysia before leaving to the States. Well, ask me how i feel and i don't have an answer for you. I am indifferent of my feeling actually, probably due to the hectic schedule i have now. Next monday i am having Differential Equations and Physics final paper and i am not studying AT ALL! don't have the mood anymore, even thou these two are the weekest subject of mine.

Thinking about flying to the other side of the globe ALONE really starting to shattle me a little and it is getting stronger as the date draws closer. Maybe i am a little pampered here by my parents which made me to feel the stress of going alone. Well, but just keep in my mind that God is always there with me and also the fact that i am already 18, an adult and should do what a men should be doing. Knowing also the future is in my hands motivates me to go forward and fight for the best for my future. Sometimes i wonder, will i be a successful person in the future. That thought really motivate me to some extent but caused some stress too when i became lagging in my lifestyle. But this quote always get into my mind :

What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now. (The Buddha)

Thinking about what my parents go through to raise us and give us the money to spend is another factor that keeps me going. Parents have been really great and i am so blessed to have 2 great parent who cares about everything but at the same time giving us the necessary freedom. (how cool is that..) Thank you dad and mom!

By the way, if i continue writing i don't know where will this lead me to, so i'm just gonna think about all the great things, not worrying about anything and concentrate in my studies and FIGHT FOR MY FUTURE!
People out there, when you are feeling depress, just remember God put us here for a reason and all of us have special ability which makes us special. Do not waste a SINGLE SECOND doing things that would bring harm and sadness not only to ourself but also to the people that loves us.

Do what you SHOULD do, NOT what you FEEL LIKE doing!

A way to help you appreciate your time :
Think of every minute as a Dollar lost. So if you waste an hour you lost 60 bucks. Then you will find you will appreciate time more as you don't want to waste your money! :)

Alright! God Bless, people...

7 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

hey, ur pic is at the passion website!!!!!

http://268generation.com/blog/

woohoooooo!!!!!!!!

Eldrick Saw said...

hahahaa... Yea i know.. Its in my facebook liao lu.. whahahaa...

Bernard said...

hey, where you got the dollar lost concept? cool one..haha..

btw, the phrase adult should be doing what men do sounds a bit wrong..lol...keep in touch man! I might be flying on the 15th too!

Eldrick Saw said...

Oh Yea.. I heard from Kelvin. Maybe earlier than me then we cant meet edi lor.. :( lolx..
Got it from some books. haha.. The book Rich Dad Poor Dad. highly recommended book man..

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

u read rich dad poor dad? wow man! LOL..chia hong mmg sudah besar *sobs* xD

oh well....suddenly u become so wisdomy its scary man..LOL...I want my retarded chia hong back..xD

Anonymous said...

SAW CHIA HONGGG..! You're leaving so soon? Anyways, hope you have a blast in the states and all the best in your studies. (I know you'll ace it anyways.) Take care,you!

-joji-

Ken Wooi said...

hey there. good luck ya!

anyway, do drop by my blog too. click here to visit.

Drop me a comment! See ya! Take care! =)