Friday, August 15, 2008

The Day Long Awaited

The day that i have long anticipated has finally arrive! 15th of August, the day i will leave my home, travel to the other side of the globe and explore the wonder of this world and grow mentally, emotionally and maybe PHYSICALLY..


At 8am, i was sitting for my final paper for politics and while doing the paper, my mind has wandered and probably flew to the States already. Thinking of leaving INTI and go to the States alone for my further studies really pump my adrenaline and i leave the exam hal at 9.30am. half an hour early of the schedule stop time which i normally would feel guitly doing so, but NOT THIS TIME. haha..
Went to withdraw from the university and check out all my stuffs from my hostel and get ready to go home and do some final packing. It was 12pm when i finnally get home and i am suppose to leave my home at 6pm to the airport. By the way, thanks people for meeting me before i leave INTI and giving me some gifts. hehee Appreciate it very much!

However, i had a bad headache when i get home and took 2 panadols and went straight to bed which i am not suppose to do since it is the last moment i will be in Malaysia and i spend it SLEEPING.. lolx.. So slept for a litte 2 hours.. lolx. and took my lunch..



Then there appear a surprise dish that is TIN GAI. means frog. haha. thats the first time my mom ever cook frog and also the last meal before i leave. lolx.. check out how delicious it is. Gonna miss it so much. hahah..

After that rush to do some final final packing and finally by 5.45pm i am done with packing and went to bath and wash up. Before leaving, i went room by room around my home to see it for the last time, at least for the months to come. hehee.

So at 6.15pm, after one more last meal at home, Kristina drove Pui Mun and Natasha to my house to send me off to KLIA. It was so nice of them. And so i decided to sit her car since my dad's car was kinda pack. Then we move out and chit chat and everything goes smooth as Kristine is following closely my dad's car. But at a toll, she got SMART TAG, my dad doesnt and so she overtook him and i told her " nvm lar, i know the way.." So she say "OK"

For 5 minutes she was driving and suddenly when i finally pay attention to where we were heading, "SHOOT!!" Wrong road. hahah. We're heading to putrajaya insteat off KLIA. Then my parents called and ask where were we and stuffs so we was panic and suddenly there's a heat in the car and we all panic. Imagine if i am late for my flight! hahaha.. So at last we found out way out, thanks to the wisdom of me and Natasha guiding the blur Kristine.. lolx..

So finally! i am at KLIA. the first picture i took was with my God bro, Valenz. then took some with my parents. Kristine and the rest went to pack the cars. My dad and i then check in my luggage and stuffs. Then we was chatting and hanging around with Kristine when they suddenly hand me a present and lots and lots of tid bits for my trip. ( thank you so much because i actually forgotten to buy them ) hehehe...

My god Bro Valenz..
First Picture with parents in KLIA

After about 20 minutess, suddenly, i saw 4 pairs of eyes looking at me from a corner. Guess What! Yong Shiang, Hock Hou, Hooi Ching and Wan Rong actually came to send me off too! Ys took transit all the way to meet me. So touch seriously. thank you !! :) and they took some presents again. So ended up i gotta hold 3 plastics bag for my entire trip to US. But thank you all. It was so nice and so sweet.




So we took a lot of photos around there. These are some:

Gonna miss yoou Mom..
Yea! my present with those tid bits...
i thought we're suppose to be sad? lolx
Group photos with friends.. love u all!
Present from them!!
hahah NOOBIEE
Family picture before i leave..

At 8.30pm, my dad told me that i needed to go into the terminal and so, we bid a finaly farewell to them and i almost cried. seriously... but i didnt. i am tough! haha.. So i went to took the sky train to my terminal and checked in and reply some of my smses and board the plane at 9.30 pm and reach Singapore at 10.30pm. Felt so dizzy while in the plane, maybe the pilot really got no skill. haha.. and the whole plane was full of Japanese and speaks Japanese to me sometimes which i look at them like a dummy and just smiles.lolx


Changi airport, with no wonder was voted one of the best airport in the world. it is really nice and well maintained. There are free leg massaging machine, free computer to online, free wireless and also a lot of nice chair or i should say sofas with big tvs everywhere featuring olympic. So after blogging i plan to sleep on one of it and also relax myself with the leg massaging thingy. hahaha..

My meal in Singapore, cost 12 S dollar..lolx
Thats the massage chair i am trying later!:)
Thats somewhere i am going to sleep later..

Well, still having headache now despite having swallowed another 2 panadols. So think i really need a good night sleep. I will stop here while waiting for my next flight at 7.15am to Narita, Japan. But not before i check out their free Xbox 360 offered here and do some shopping! hahaha :) Kudos for now, but not for long people! Take care and Good nitee!! :)

2 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

hey! I cant believed you actually blogged in singapore! so good to see you..sei mou...you just left ade miss you..yea lar! why you didnt cry...damn! *sighs* anyway...sorry la i blur..=( plus it was sikit drama + adrenalin rush kan? (trying to cover up) hahahha...anyway...all the best la dude...if people told you I cried..dont believe them...LOL...kthxbai! reach ade tell us alright? take nice nice pics and tell us a story..=)

JessBabe17 said...

Hey! we didnt even meet up before you leave.. :( lol... at least my bro represented all of us :) anyway, take care.. hope to see you soon! haha.. if i ever fly there.. lol..