Monday, August 18, 2008

Photos session...(first day of school)

The nice soccer field nearby
My housemate, Henry behind our house and under the rain..
a big tree behind our house

amazing library..(one of a little fraction of it only..) 1/25 times of the true OSU library
Library too!
Putting green (indoor) with the Fatty Andrew and Henry
Thats ANDREW!!!> LOL
Yea thats me looking good for first day of school..

the bus stop across my apartment..

My department! Engineering..



My first meal *cereal..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eldrick.......
This is my first time bumping into ur blog =)
And yes, there will be second, third, fourth till we meet in heaven... lol
Haha.... you are actually quite a SS person huh??? -.-'
Come on, show em', the white and black, wats SS. -.-'
Have a good good life over there!
I got to go to class already!
Bye!
Take care!

With a lot a lot of love from sherene =P

Eldrick Saw said...

hahaha... what SS..? hellor..? lol.. Do i look so not SS in actual? lolx.. See you around Sherene. God bless yea..:)

Anonymous said...

haha~environment there seems nice wor~hoho^o^hope u all the BEST ya~
cheers~~~

Bernard said...

wah..baru sampai few days sudah tunjuk golf skill kat mat salleh ar...haha...hv fun there man..