Thursday, January 28, 2010

School is Closed (today and tomorrow)

So, today when I woke up the first thing that I did was to check my email. Indeed!! School will be closing at 1pm and all day tomorrow due to inclement weather. As it turns out, the weather wasnt as bad as I thought or the authority thought it would be. We get some freezing rain and a little snow (less than an inch) and that's about it. No doubt, things begining to freeze out there (doors, tree branches etc) but it doesnt seems that nasty as compared to what we had in December. In fact it is nothing at all. But well, I am not complaining having extra 2 days of holidays.. :)

Cooked Korean Rice Cake just now with fried potatos and Rendang Instant Noodle. :) Bath right away dinner and guess am having indigestion. Stomach aching now.. :(

1 comments:

ur baboya :p said...

don't like snow...car can't drive, then can't hang out..:(
haha, don't bath right after meals again la~ baboya:P