Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crazy Oklahoma Weather

Remember the snow blizzard we had here few weeks ago? Snow started to melt few days ago and there is not much of it to be seen. When you think nice weather is coming, all of the sudden, dense fog out of nowhere comes. When i say DENSE, i meant really bad fog.. While driving, i can only obtain probably about 3-5 meters of visibility. That is how bad it is.. LAME...~~


Anyway, tomorrow I will be leading worship at church. Just done preparing for it. This is the first time I'll be doing all the praying and really lead the entire worship session (previously just play the guitar and being part of it)Hope God will calm me and use me for His glory :) Amen!!
Some pictures:
Realized I haven show you guys the composite for our CEAT Student Council yet! Can you spot me?
台湾牛肉面 (Beef Noodle) made by one of our church's sister. She's such an awesome cook from Taiwan. When asked how did he train her cooking skill, her husband (also from Taiwan) explained: Just bring her to U.S.. LOL. So true.. Scarcity of good food here will force the wife to cook some home made dishes :) That's how I'm gonna train my future wife too! haha..
Made this for my dinner just now. You must be thinking "Ewww" It's my own recipe of Steamed Mushrooms Salmon. Wonder where I came out with this recipe? Well, I just went thru my refrigerator and took out everything that can be cook, place them on a plate and steam all together with Soy Sauce. You never go wrong with that.. :P It tasted pretty good..
That's the DENSE fog outside right now. Truly insane weather... :(
Off to bed now peeps! Nights!

0 comments: