Friday, January 16, 2009

Reviving post :P

After such a long period of time, it seems like my blog has been abandoned and so! i'm here again to revive it!

First of all, Happy thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! It's 2009 and we have left 2008 a wonderful memory behind but strive to create a better one this year.

Some updates about myself since the last time i ever talked about myself! lol.
(1) I survived the 6 subjects semester and will never do it again!
(2) I got back to Malaysia right after my finals and got back to US on the first day of class ( Will not be back in Malaysia again for the entire 2009 for sure )
(3) My sister gotten married FINALLY! :p and it was a blast! Check the photos out on my facebook!
(4) Stuffed myself with Dim Sum, Roti Canai, Sushi-s, Bak Kut Teh.....
(5) Enlisted in the President's Honor Roll cause gotten a 4.0 GPA last semester
(6) Gotten an internship with Halliburton for summer 2009 from 18th of May to 7th of Aug with a starting salary of USD 16.00. Wooohooo! ;)
(7) Gotten the oppurtunity to be a tutor and earn some money on campus! :)
(8) Feeling so lazy this semester because of the winter ( hibernating)
(9) Still as boring person as usual

So well, i guess thats all about myself but do check out my facebook for all the interesting photos of Malaysia. Wonderful and lovely country... (Bullshit!)

2 comments:

Bernard said...

awesome job on all your achievement buddy! proud to be your friend man..haha..what's your internship about by the way? i am sure the warmth in malaysia is so 'cool' huh? lol

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

your achievements are crazily intimidating ya know?? 4.0 GPA...thats..really good right?! Sorry..I dont understand the whole GPA thing...I am more to pro-uk...LOL!