Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its WEEKEND!!

Yeah! Its saturday! A typical saturday where i could finally find some time to BLOGGGG..lol. Last 2 weeks was my tests week so i was really busy and also because of my stupidity for taking 6 darn subjects! :P


Anyway, last Tuesday the church that i went to, Calvary Assembly of God held an international student gathering thingy where there's free food! Whenever there are free food, my presence will be there. :P and the best thing was, the pastor said :" because if we held it somewhere, you might not come. So instead we come to your house!" True enough, the gathering was held on the field behind my home. So will there be any more excuse for not attending anymore although i have test the following 2 days??.:P But we ( Henry and i) did had some good time there. The food was great with pastor's HOLY DUST! His own secret recipe.. haha..
He is a very nice guy and the thing about him is although not knowing him for long, i felt like he is my old friend. Before the dinner he also told us that we were not bonded or anything. It is just a dinner for us, they does not want us to commit anything. That is what makes them different from other churches. By the way, guess i did not tell you this, this church has sunday school for children from 2 years old to old folks of 80 years old. About 8 classes each sunday for different categories and the service hall could accomodate 600 people minimum!! It is a very nice and huge church.
That's pastor Rusty and I
The best fruit platter i ever see :P
Cool scene!
There's light behind Pastor!!!! wow. Is that Jesus ?? :P HAHA. lame..

The house behind of them is where i stay


So that practically wraps up the day and i am back with my stack of books... Then on that particular thursday, i had a CEAT council meeting. We had some games and food prior to the meeting and on the meeting itself there was suppose to be a slide show to welcome all the new members into the council because days before that i was asked to send a photo of mine and my information. So i send the coolest and best shot of me thinking that it would be shown in the slide show and girls will notice me. So as i anticipate for the slide show, suddenly.......... TADA!!!





WHAT THE HECK!!! haha.Everyone laugh like hell. All the new members has transformed to a much more MODERN look.:P I dont looks bad in this look dont i ?? honestly... haha..
So pretty much releases my stress when i look at this photo of me.:P

On Sunday, i went to the calvary church to have my sunday school and service. People there are friendly and nice. After church, an indian family, Uncle Abraham and Aunty Susan with their children fetched me and another indian friend back home. When we about to reach, he asked us :" Do you want to have lunch in our house?" WOW! i said of course!! FREE FOOD...haha.. Their house was located not near from our apartment. It was a typical american house with no fences and a garage. It was cool inside because they have a fire place and the side of the ceiling was lined with pure wood. They was wondering if i would like their indian food. But to be honest, I LOVE INDIAN FOOD! Aunt Susan cooked Nasi beriani and it was like heaven! It feels like home. Like what my mom used to cook at home. Urm.. "Nga Pou Gai Fan" / Clay pot chicken. It taste so alike and we also had the indian crackers. After the meal, we had some ice cream! Like expected, i took 4 plates of Nasi Beriani and the uncle and aunty was happy that i love their food. Hell! I would love to eat it everyday man! :P After that we talked for a while and without realizing it is already 4pm and Uncle Abraham took us back home. They are a great family and that really touches my heart. And as usual for the rest of the day, ASSIGNMENTsss....

The next day, there was this International Olympics table tennis tournament in which i actually participated thinking that i might give them some challenge. When i got there at 6pm i was shocked to see Indian, Korean, Vietnamiese all playing with the standard i figure higher than me! So my first match was against Korea player B. After waiting for 10 minutes, the judge declare i am the winner because he did not show up! lol. With that win, i have the privilege to gets bye that means i am in Semi final already! what the hell! So i waited and practice with my other friends until the other player has compete among themselve in such a brutal and tiring way until the other top players emerged! I get to play finally but it was already 9pm. haha. First opponent was a guy from INDIA! i won the first set and lost the other 2 in a shameful manner. :P Then i have another match up against another indian to fight for the third place. Seeing him play prior to the game makes me feel like i would never beat him. However, i manage to beat him 2 game straight and yeah! I won Malaysia a Bronze! It was a great cheer from my supporters from Malaysia because that was the only medal we manage to obtain in table tennis....wahahaha....

This Korean Uncle is super good. Won 3 times in the row but lost to a indian guy this year. lol
My teammate(Timothy) for men's double which we lost in the first round.

Competition ring..

Nothing special for the next few days than another test until......THURSDAY! The biggest thing ever happened to me since i came here : i found transport to the nearby golf course! wow!
The previous friday i was met with a guy named Justin at the Colvin center. He is a keen golfer but was a beginner so we talk a little and finally i approach him to teach him some skill because i saw he was struggling with his golf. After about an hour of guidance, he was hitting EVERY SINGLE BALL straight thou not far. But that was a massive improvement from where he was before that. Then i found out that he actually owns a car and without wasting a second we exchanged phone number and he told me he is happy to call me whenever he go to the golf course for range. Well, with me being so desperate to go to the golf course, i dont mind giving him free golf lesson! And on thursday we finally could vacuum some time out to get to the golf course. and i wont go without getting my camera with me!

It was a very very nice golf course called the Lakeview country Club. As the name suggested, there are a lot of lakes there and it is near a huge lake called the Boomer lake. When we got there it was 7pm and the range was close. However, he manage to get us a golf cart to go around the golf course instead. The scenery of each hole is so different and breathtaking.


Nice scene..bad camera.






The old-styled club house..
Justin with his crocs on the left and golf shoe on the right..

Justin and I
One of the many lakes..

I dont remember seeing anything alike this in any of Malaysia's golf course i have been to. At 8.00pm it was almost dark and we decided to finally get out of the place but not before we plan for another golf outing on Sunday which is TOMORROW AFTERNOON! Yeah!!! :)

Yesterday, friday was the most relaxing day of this week. Done with all my assignments and tests, we decided to go to Walmart to stock up on our food and buy some necessity for our home. We spend 190 dollar on that particular trip and i got myself a boxer! A sexy boxer! Check this out..
POWER UP! when i needed to power up... haha..



All Stocked up...

After Walmart we went to Colvin to work out until 12am and that practically call my day to an end with my body crying in tired-ness.

Anyway later Henry and i will be going to a Korean Baptist church international student gathering because there will be games and FREE food again and we can make some friends as well. I got to finish up some of my assignments now and go enjoy myself later! Take care everyone and God bless you always...


-Peacexx-

4 comments:

anonymous said...

wat the?!
boxers also wana show ppl?!
hahaha....
cool life over there bro! enjoy ur life and dont be too stressed up alrite?

Samantha Chow said...

glad to know that ur having fun over there =))

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

eh eh! I just played mario on facebook hor! ahahaha..then so ngam u put...awesome stuff wey! xD Finally la you update! kudos man! xD play golf and be dragon! make me proud! xD

Eldrick Saw said...

haha.. Yea yea.. Have been busy thats why did not update mar.. Yeap i am having FUNSSS people. No worries..:P