Sunday, September 7, 2008

I am back!

Yes! I am back with my house key! yeah! Yup you guess it right, i lost it on friday night when i was in colvin center's gym. Then i went back to Colvin center to enquire about it the following day and they find nothing so i decided to leave my phone number there in case anyone finds it! Thank God i get back my key! :) I cycled all the way to the Colvin center which is 1 mile away in just 1 minute in my home sandals. Yahoo!

Where am i again? Oh ya! my weekends...

I bought a bicycle on friday which cost me about 65 dollars and it is used but its in good condition. So kinda worth it actually.

Another thing is i got elected to the College of Engineering Architecture and Technology Student council after 2 consecutive interviews. It is a stepping stone to get involve in this college and to build up my networking. So it is something that is worth celebrating! :)

The other time of the weekends is just chilling and doing assignments. Really miss playing golf with my dad. This place is another " middle of nowhere" place so cant really get to train my golf or go for some shopping. Sad case man!! :(

Anyway.. Will show some of my photos right away. Tomorrow will be the starting of another hectic week! Take care people. Malaysia do rocks sometimes...! :) lolx

Kudosss

0 comments: