Saturday, September 13, 2008

Highlights of the week! :)

This week has passed in a blink of an eye due to the hectic schedule. However, some events still caught my attention! On thursday, there is an indoor concert going on in the LIBRARY! where could you find such a thing in Malaysia? :P


So we went to have a look and these are some of the photos i manage to shoot. But got to admit, these guys are good. They practically played some jazz musics and it is cool! Especially the one in the center and also the drummer and pianist behind:






After that little concert, i had an experiment in some horse research center off campus so i needed a ride from one of my classmates and he is deaf and dumb. However, he is a very nice guy. The way we communicate is by using the phone. We type into the phone and show each other what we wanted to tell. It is really pitiful thou that he is born like this but i think he did not give up hope and even had a wife and a new born child! Cool stuffs.


So these are the photos i took at the research center, it was fun and the horses are really nice! I love horses! :) Even the horses here are bigger and fatter and stronger.... man... lol.


They're running towards me when i went near to them! :) Maybe they can sense that i am horse too! (chinese zordiac)

BLACKS.....horse..
See how strong are they! Makan burger one..AMERICAN.... *shakes head hahathat is me with my brothers behind me...
thats where we were to do our experiment where we run, jump, jog and walk on it to test the force that we exert...

That practically added cream to my normal schedule and wrap up my weekdaysss....

1 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

why you spell horses so funny 1? O.o? Oo..those are pwetty horses! you horse ar?! Now only I know..xD