Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Night Fever

It is again, FRIDAY! I had my induction ceremony today into Tau Sigma Honor Society. It is an honor society for students who transfered from other college/university and obtained a 3.50 GPA and above on their first semester. There really nothing so special about this until i saw one of my golfing buddy,(i think i blog about him before cause he is the one who first brought me to Lakeside Golf Club and i taught him to play golf when i first came to US!) Justin to be the keynote speaker for the day!!! I was so excited to see him there. Normally i see him so casually but today he is all dressed up!! And guess what...? His resume, when being introduced by the Coordinator of Tau Sigma shocked me!

Here it goes:
Former student council of OSU
Youngest ever city council
Featured in one of the famous movie
Professional Saxophone player
One of Obama's campaign helper ( as in like coordinator)
He is currently writing a book
etc etc etc i just dont remember everything!!

I was stunned when i heard it. He is so so humble all the time and i didnt know he is such an important person in OSU! MAN...

Anyway, was glad and proud of him man. His speech was so inspirational too! I was aspired by his speech seriously!

Prapta, who's one of Halliburton's scholar as well. He's from Indonesia!

Justin and I !

Berlagak je..LOL



hahahah
Us doing the pistol Pete (our school mascot) sign!

So, didnt did much after that ceremony. Was just chilling at home. Was suppose to go to church today but didnt do so cause was so lazy and tired. So i texted a couple of my friend and asked if they wanted to go for dinner and one of my groupmate/buddy called me to go chill at his house and for some food. He always complained that i never had spend time chilling with him other than lunch after class every Monday and Friday! LOL. So he took me to his house at 7pm and his house was great! He has another 3 roommates which i knew too. We went skate boarding (this is my first time) on his long board. It is slighty longer than the normal skate board and it is much smoother than a skate board. Then, we slacklined. Then had some bbq-ed hotdogs and just chill at his house. Playing some guitar and drum. Then, 2 of his friend needed to go get something so they left and the house was left with me, Jacob (my buddy/groupmate) and Chris (Jacob's housemate) and we decided to JAM!!! Me on the drum, and both of them on the electric guitar! We closed the door and jamed for like an hour! It was soooo fun! Cant wait to have another jam session with them again. LOL.

Then, we watch the movie Zoolander because it is about KILLING MALAYSIA'S PRIME MINISTER! What the heck!! It was sooo funny and at the same time insulting at some part. haha. BUt still it is fun.

Then befor going back we slacklined a little while again and chit chat before Jacob brought me home at 2am! LOL. It was so fun. Cant wait for another session with these guys but finals coming really soon! Another 2 more weeks to go and i am done with school for this semester! Woohoo! Will be resting for 1 week till maybe 16th where i'll be moving to Duncan, Oklahoma to start my internship on the 18th and will be done with work and training on 14th of August . Will be moving back probably on 15th or 16th and Fall semester started right on 17th of August! Isnt it awesome???! (sardonically/sarcastically) lol


Jacob on his Drum before i took over!!! LOL
Chris Jamming! (That's their music room! There're like 4 electric guitars and 3 accoustics, a keyboard, a drum, 2 amplifier....at least that was what i remember)
This is slacklining! I finally get to get up on my own after trying for hours. It's not as easy as it looks really.

Anyway, next week's gonna be a rough week again for me cause will be having some tests and homeworks before dead week(the week before finals). So wish me luck and also All the best to everyone who are having their final exams! Let us ace our exams and do it with all our heart and to Glorify our Lord the God! :)


P/s Miss and love Dad, Mom, bros and sis. Will always keep you guys in my prayer! :)

0 comments: