Monday, March 16, 2009

Visual blog..

Cute little baby got bullied by me? LOL. She's a mix of American girl and Chinese guy!

My birthday celebration with these guys.. Thanks Buddies!:)



I was so desperate to hit golf balls outdoor that me and my friend found a huge empty field and hit to and forth just for the sake of satisfying our addiction to golf.


Melting of the ice on a tree



Taken during the winter storm that caused school to be canceled for 3 days during CNY.




< <>












































Pot Luck in Jason's place 2 days ago with TakeShi, Takahiro, Nan (Thai girl) , Jason, Henry and Ben! That girl in the picture is 26 years old! Dang! i just found out yesterday. She doesnt looks that old at all man!


>> Egg scramble with tomato made by me (thou it doesnt looks appealing) LOL






> > Thai Style Tomyam?



















Dessert King!
Made us an extremely nice cheese cake.


The scene of snowing as i walked to class.

My parachuet during junior girl scout day! (as a volunteer, not participant Please LOL)

My last group of girl scout




Natalie, the girl that i worked with. ( the center one) along with the 2 girl scouts.





Golfing last week in Cimmaron Trails.


This photo was taken randomly by my friend with a USD 2000 camera. Nice shot :)

My Brunch today!

0 comments: