Thursday, March 19, 2009

Branson Missouri

Tomorrow is the day i will be out from Oklahoma finally for this spring break! It is sad thou that spring break is almost over but then i have at least the last 3 days to play till i fall!!

Branson, Missouri is an entertainment city with lots of famous shows and it is one famous tourist attraction in United States.
This is the link for you to have a sneak peek for the fun i soon will be having! :)
http://www.branson.com/

Anyway, i have been busy these days practicing dance for the cultural night and finishing up my homework for next week !

Btw, went for golf at Lakeside Golf Club today and played 16 holes ( cant finish cause it's dark) with Jonathan. Took lots of awesome photos!! :) Jonathan and I looks so dumb taking photos of literally every shot that we hit! Wonder what's on American's mind when they see these Asians kid... :P

I am done packing for my trip tomorrow and am ready to rock my world for the weekend! :) Woohoo!

0 comments: