Thursday, July 24, 2008

FINALLY!

Finally! I get to have my own blog after being long in the thought but find no time to create one because of the hustle and bustle of college life and also my preparation to leave for the States in August. Creating this blog allows me to let my friends to keep track of my journey to the United States because the flight i am taking....... have to transit for soooooooo many hoursss.. :( So whenever i reach a destination i could make myself occupied by blogging and also share with you guys things that i will find interesting in particular countriess..
IMAGINE.... 8 hours transit in Singapore, 4 hours in Japan, 4 hours in Chicago and 22 hours in the plane.. Omg! Then reach Oklahoma city, another 1 1/2 hours drive to reach my school. and did i mention? The morning that i take off from Malaysia to Singapore, i am sitting for my final paper in INTI. And thats not all, the day after i reach in US, the new semester begins in Oklahoma State Univ. That's like totally no sem break for me at all!! :(
So....before i leave Malaysia, i am gonna hang out gao gao with all my friends and eat gao gao cause i'm gonna miss alll the greeeeeat foods here.. Alright! Enough for my first ever post, call me to schedule an appointment to meet me before i go! HAHAH>> :)

-Cheersss-

8 comments:

David said...

Oh there you are! What a nice experience you had! Having U life in Oklahoma with Medical Engineering and eager to golf in US too! Wish you t=all the best. Remember there will be people wish you all the times!

Best Regards:
David aka Suhachi Chutchen

Eldrick Saw said...

Lolx thank you so much. Btw can i know who are you? :)

Samantha Chow said...

chia hongggg!!!!!!

Eldrick Saw said...

Samanthaaaaaaaa!! HAHA:)

Ken Wooi said...

Hello! XD

JessBabe17 said...

Hahah! interesting first post...
wow.. we gotta make appointment to see you! lol

Eldrick Saw said...

Yea Of course lar! U know i'm always occupied! :P btw Hello Ken..

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

that david is our ex classmate david ng la doink...hahahaha!

ermmmm......when wanna make appointment see me? huh? small kid...go far far away dont forget us tau...u'll forever be my dragon water! hahahaha...


erm...can say then..u have been to alot places...japan! how awesome....dont go kau all the jap girls ar...behave urself..4 hours there...I know u will flirt while u can! hahaha..xD