Saturday, August 22, 2009

Final decision

Last few days have posted some challenges/complications that require me making some important decisions. However, after a long thought and getting advises from my parents and friends, I had all figure out!!

(1)
Problem: 5 courses this semester have proved to be too much for me given that i just came back from my internship and did not have any break before school reopen

Decision: Drop one and take only 12 credit hours this semester. Although it seems like a petite decision, chosing the right subject to drop is no easy task. I've bought the text book for the class that i dropped (cost me 150 bucks) that is why i was reluctant to drop it previously. Wanted to drop the other class but it would clash with other classes next semester and might eventually hinder me from graduating on time!!

(2)
Problem: YuJun called me on thursday night and told me that Dr Thompson told him Halliburton did not sent us our scholarship this year YET!! (tuition fee is going to due soon)
'
Outcome: The next day, we received an email that Halliburton finally decided to give us the left over scholarship!! (God really came through here)

(3)
Problem: Should i go home end of this year??

Decision: Because i am taking an easy (not really easy) semester, i'll be having a tough next semester (5 subjects) Instead of going home for a month and come back here on the day when school starts (too much hustle), i've decided to study over the break and prepare myself for next semester. Also, take the opportunity to travel around U.S. Planning for a skiing trip and a Florida trip!! See how it goes.. :)

There're a few more things that i've decided but dont think it is appropriate to write it here. In a nutshell, i've everything finally planned out and am loving my life.. ONCE AGAIN!! :)

0 comments: