Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Dance Party

So it was 10pm, 2 hours before Valentine's gonna be over and my buddy, Ford Savage called me to hang out with him and his friends! I was reluctant to go at first because of my tons of homeworks but then he assure me that he will get me home as soon as possible!

So i went out with him to Kathy's House and they're having a little dance party! Like 10 of them dancing on the floor and i joined them! It was a BLAST!!! Had so much fun with them and they're really really cool! These guys really rock the floor and Ford keep asking if i need to go home. After a second thought, it is too fun to leave so early and we hang out till 1130pm before all are tired and need to take a leave!

So , i guess it is a pretty fruitful and fun Valentine's party and met a lot of great friends and had good time with my buddies!

Happy Valentine's day to everyone before it strikes 12 and to singles... Enjoy your freedom! Single's a blessing from God..! :)

Lovess..

1 comments:

someone said...

happy valentine day to you^^