Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photos..

When i finally uploaded all the photos and were about to publish them on my blog! Suddenly! my laptop caught virus and files were infected and i was shown to an anti virus software page which requires me to buy their product. Of course, i tried to ignore it but could not find any ways to close the windows. Without wasting a second, i shut down my laptop! And that was the last time i ever saw my desktop background again.... Luckily these photos were auto saved in my blog.
It was such a rough weekends without my laptop and it seems like lots of the other things followed to turn sour for example, my handphone i brought from Malaysia which i uses for my alarm clock refused to charge and it died off from low batt, out toilet's sink stuck with water, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.... Ok Ok .. Not that much but still its bad.:(
Anyway, dont let those things affect the mood in viewing these photos below! :) Enjoy...


Birthday Boy with Wun Wun from China
TADA! Finally the answer revealed! It is a love doll....:P Anyone guessed it right?


He likes it...???:P


This is the dinner i cooked for Henry. Took him more than an hour to finish them. haha

The 2 christian t shirt that we bought! This is funny.. I hang these two cloths on the hanger outside but the strong wind keep puffing them down on the field so with much desperation for shirt clipper, i used the clips that were on one of the old folder to clipped them and it works out perfect! wahahaah... Creativity + Desperation = Innovation.. :P

1 comments:

anonymous said...

aiyo, bro,
wat happened to ur laptop?
I think i kena the virus u said before, its the "windows antivirus" thingy rite?
u accidentally downloaded it? It can be removed, but i forgot how. Try searchin it online. U need to delete one of the system files. Or it will keep on askin u to purchase, and that is NOT antivirus programme, its a scam. So be careful k?
about ur 'sour' stuff, be tough k? it's like that stayin away from home, U have to start handling everything by your own, and friends around u are important.
take good care of yourself. And do send me email if u nid any help k?
love